Chambers County Health Department will have free transportation available for their afternoon COVID Vaccine POD, also Free COVID-19 Testing in Winnie February 7, 2022.
We are all set ready to go for Tuesday, February 8, 2022 3:30pm – 6:00pm at EC Jr. High Gymnasium for:
- COVID-19 Vaccines for students ages 5-18 (including 1st, 2nd or Booster doses)
- COVID-19 Vaccines for staff (1st, 2nd, or Booster doses)
- COVID-19 Vaccines for general public
- Parent, staff and general public will need to register through the NovelHealth link: bit.ly/chamberscovaccines and choose the East Chambers Jr. High Gymnasium Calendar for Tuesday, February 8, 2022 from 3:30pm – 6:00pm, and select a time.
- We encourage Pre-Registration, if the parent registers their child online, they do not need to sign Immtrac and/or consent forms. When registering online, Parents will need to read over consents and check the box acknowledging they read the consents to continue with registration.
- If unable to register online, there will be forms on site and can register them there.
- Parents/Guardians MUST be present with their child in order to receive the vaccine, first, second and booster doses.
- Questions? Call Public Health 409-267-2731.